Creating temporary table

jda jda at his.com
Tue Dec 9 15:55:50 CST 2003

I have what I hope is a question with a simple solution. I'd like to
generate a cursor and display the results in a list (V4RB). Then I
want to let users do an iTunes-like subsearch of the cursor. I think
the way to do this is to create a temporary table from the contents
of the cursor, and do subsearches on that (at least until Valentina
2.0, where searching within cursors will be allowed I think). I've
looked in the examples but didn't see this. What would be the steps
I'd need to do to populate a temporary table from the cursor?

Thanks,

Jon