VXCMD_Client a50 uploaded with Vserver class

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Dec 6 18:31:57 CST 2003

Hi Ken,

You can download VXCMD_Client where added many functions for Vserver class.
This is a list of functions.

You can read descriptions of them right now in V4RB docs.
I am starting to update VXCMD docs on these new methods.

In the next letter I will explain ho to works with many dbs inside of one
connection.

-------------------------
res = Server_GetVersion( vsrvRef )
res = Server_GetHostName( vsrvRef )
res = Server_GetUserName( vsrvRef )
res = Server_GetDatabaseCount( vsrvRef )
res = Server_GetConnectionCount( vsrvRef )
res = Server_GetVariable( vsrvRef, VarName )
Server_SetVariable( vsrvRef, VarName, NewValue )

vsrvRef =
Server_New([inHost],[inUserName],[inUserPassword],[Port],[inTimeout],[inOpti
ons])
Server_OpenSession( vsrvRef )
Server_CloseSession( vsrvRef )

Server_RegisterDatabase( vsrvRef, DbName, Path )
Server_UnregisterDatabase( vsrvRef, DbName )

Server_AddUser( vsrvRef, UserName, UserPassword, IsAdmin )
Server_RemoveUser( vsrvRef, UserName )
Server_ChangeUserPassword( vsrvRef, UserName, NewPassword )
DbInfoRef = Server_DatabaseInfo( vsrvRef, Index )

Server_Refresh( vsrvRef )
Server_Restart( vsrvRef )
Server_Shutdown( vsrvRef )

name = DatabaseInfo_GetName( DbInfoRef )
path = DatabaseInfo_GetPath( DbInfoRef )
count = DatabaseInfo_GetClientCount( DbInfoRef )
ClientInfoRef = DatabaseInfo_ClientInfo( DbInfoRef, Index )
DatabaseInfo_Refresh( DbInfoRef )

address = ClientInfo_GetAddress( ClientInfoRef )
port = ClientInfo_GetPort( ClientInfoRef )
connID = ClientInfo_GetConnectionID( ClientInfoRef )
login = ClientInfo_GetLogin( ClientInfoRef )

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com