VSDK_PB PThread Mutex bug

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Fri Dec 5 08:25:31 CST 2003

Please Ruslan...

FIX THE PTREAD MUTEX REENTRANCE BUG.

This is getting pretty annoying, and the larger database the bigger
change it occurs, and the ONLY way out is to kill the app, causing
corrupting damage to the database (so this is causing my client Major
problems right now). The workaround I did, only seems to help for small
databases, but large databases, where you need to build indexes that
take longer time and the index building thread is fires again before
the first one is terminated just HANG valentina right now.

I CC:ed this to my client  so they know I'm trying to fix this for them.

// Totte