Fwd: V4RB Client Problems

Michael Krugman admin at ktinet.net
Thu Dec 4 16:00:58 CST 2003

Rusian:

I am using RB 5.2.2 with all of this.  I just noticed that the sample
Single Table that does open is a RB2 file.  So I used the plugin from
RB5, but I'm still having the same problem.  I want to try it with the
Single Table sample that's in the folder, but I can't get it open, not
through the Finder or any other way.  This was the one that was .zip,
so something must have happened when zipping it up.  I know you did it
that way for Windows users....how can I get Single Table (for RB5)
opened?

Mike

Begin forwarded message: