[V4RB] The correct OOP way?

Carsten Friehe rblists at carsten-friehe.de
Thu Dec 4 12:28:03 CST 2003

Hi!

I have a question how to to some things with Valentina in RB in the
correct OOP way.

I have made some classes for often used queries in my application. There
I have a constructor which creates the cursor and many getters (for
getting the values of a record) and a few setters (for selecting a
record etc.).

What I want to know is, if I should set a super for this class or not.
And if yes, what should a super for such class should be and what is the
advantage of this?

Can someone help me with this? Is there an example anywhere available?

Thank you!
Carsten