[VSDK] Framework prebinding

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Wed Dec 3 20:11:47 CST 2003

Hello,

I would like to add some stuff I learned on the
Apple Optimization Kitchen/Workshop I attended just two weeks ago.

In the Build Style panel, do the following settings:

OTHER_CFLAGS = "-falign-loops=16 -funroll-loops"
GCC_ALTIVEC_EXTENSIONS = YES
COPY_PHASE_STRIP = YES
GCC_OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL = 3

For G4 also use: