problem with multiplatform index in valentina for Director

Carlo Sacchetti carlo.sacchetti at tin.it
Wed Dec 3 11:14:44 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

as you told me, I tried to reindex DB by Valentina Studio for Win. Actually
index in Win are now working but no longer index in Mac. In other words if I
index with Mac, Mac is working but Win is not working and if I index in Win,
Win is working and Mac is not. This is the problem. The programming must be
right, because if it was wrong it would not be working in any platform. I
can't install two DB, but the same DB must work in two platform.

The string I am using as an example is "SELECT myFind FROM Verses  WHERE
(myText = 'word' ) AND ( myOrder >= 1 AND myOrder <= 73  ) ORDER BY
myOrder,chapterv,versev"

Thanks

Carlo Sacchetti