V4RB 351 Var Char Error

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Wed Dec 3 00:20:49 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I have just had my sixth school go down with a 351 varchar error on the
server in about two weeks. This is report time, so quite a few people will
be using the program and sending data to and from the server in many of the
cases, but in this last case it happened when only one machine was running
to the server. Is the varchar field unreliable? As with the others, I cannot
XML dump the file and restore it which makes it a lot more troublesome for
the school concerned.

Cindy

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>