Multiple tables....

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 30 09:08:33 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan:

Here is the line without my typos.....

rsDup = mDB.SQLSelect("select * from crecord nrecord where inciderec =
'"+incidvalue+"'")

	This is supposed to tell me if a record exists in either table, with that
particular
incidvalue.

	I increment the incidvalue if the search finds any records. I keep doing the
search until no identicle incidvalue is found.

	If I use the above search line with a coma....the tables are not searched and
an identicle record is saved.....and I am having trouble deleteing it (error -61) using
your front end.

	If I use the search query exactly as above...without the coma...the incidvalue
is incremented until no record with that value is present.

I just ran it again and it is the truth....no coma works...coma fails....

Thanks Chuck