Searching Multiple tables

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 29 17:03:47 CDT 2003

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 02:41 PM, Chuck wrote:

The syntax is "SELECT fields FROM tables WHERE (some condition holds).
So your SQL should read something like

select * from cTable,  nTable where incid='"+incvalue+"'"

Lists of field and table names are delimited by commas, and "*" means
all fields (excluding recID and method fields).

Charles Yeomans

I know what it 'should' look like.  I also could not figure out the problem, as I am used
to doing what you described with the delimiters.

However, my second table was not searched and a duplicate record made until I
removed that comma...a bug I guess?

Go figure...and I just tested it again and the commas are out.....

Chuck