Problem with V4RB latest version

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Thu Aug 28 18:28:47 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I just downloaded your latest version of V4RB which is supposed to work with
RealBasic 5. Prior to this my program was working correctly, saving properly
and printing the reports with dbReports with no problems on Macintosh but on
Windows the links were not coming through correctly so I thought this latest
version would solve this problem.

On installing the latest version and compiling the program, all my selects
broke down. My data would not save correctly and most of my reports failed
to work - the wrong data would appear or the reports just didn't work at
all.

I reinstalled the old version and everything is working fine again. Could
you please check this version. I know you are working on your new server,
etc. but it is important that the current version works properly with
Realbasic 5 both on Macintosh and Windows.

Regards

Cindy Brown