ld: Undefined symbols: virtual thunk...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Aug 26 18:03:32 CDT 2003

on 8/26/03 5:45 PM, John Selhorst at johns at sonic.net wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 04:08 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> I can reproduce problem, but I have no other answer as GLITCH of GCC.
>>
>> And I still cannot find workaround.
>> I have try move in VDK_Field function FinishCreateSelf() but it still
>> complain...why I don't know for now.  :-(
>
> Ruslan,
>
> So, your only suggested workaround, for now, is to use CodeWarrior.  Is
> that right?

Or not use inheritance from VDK classes.
At last of end you can use aggregation.

    class myPciture
    {
        myFunct();

        VDK_BLOB*   pBLOB
    }

I really cannot find problem why GCC is complain.
I have try rename method. And other tricks.
I do not understand why it complain ONLY on this method.
This method have no any special.

Weird !!!

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com