[ANN] Vserver a31 and Clients a31

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 25 17:49:33 CDT 2003

on 8/25/03 5:21 PM, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> Ruslan,
>> Alexander have describe way:
>
> maybe butŠ
>>
>> 1) stop a server (if it's started) on your computer.
>>     i.e deactivate it.
>
> it is deactivated
>>

>> 2) Remove the program from the Service Manager - use vserver.exe -r
>>     I assume you need call this from command line.
>>
> There is no vserver.exe.
> Am I completely nuts or just getting there extremely rapidly. ;?(
>

> According to the "sysServicesInfo.htm"  I have
> Vserver    vserver.ex e    arrêté(off)    désactivé(deactivated)
> yes there is a space in "ex e"
>
> However when I look in "Services" I have :
> name : Valentina Database server
> State:
> Startup type: deactivated
> open session as: system local
> If I look at the properties I have
> executable path : E:\Vserver_win_beta\vserver.exe
> (doesn't exist)

Probably it doesn¹t exists because you have trash it already.

Hmm, what we can do.
Do you have old archive?
Then extract .exe from there and put to that path and execute that last
step.

If no, I can send you exe file.

I want inform you to support you, that when you will be able use installer
once, all this problems go away forever.
Installer can remove service, then install back.
I self have test this on my PC and it works fine.
The main is -- install it first time.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com