Advice on storing properties

Jan ErikMoström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun Aug 24 10:58:13 CDT 2003

I want to design a database that contains some unique settings for each
database. I would like to store this information together with the
database in a single file but I'm unsure of what is the best way of
doing it. I could make a new table and store the information there ...
but it seems a bit wasteful (only one single information piece with a
lot of different kind of data in in, text as well as different binary
information).

I might be missing something but I couldn't find a way of making a
"global variable" where I could store this information. So, does anyone
have any advice on how to do this?

                jem
--
Jan Erik Moström   jem at mostrom.pp.se    www.mostrom.pp.se