VXCMD_Client, how to create db.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Aug 23 23:34:45 CDT 2003

Ruslan,

I think your approach to extending the current functions is just fine. I'd
avoid additional functions if possible.

I'm using MetaCard Mach-O/MC Windows for a cross-platform app, so I'd need
both to be effective.

A dumb question, though: The current VXCMD (1.9.8) includes the extensions
to the cursor commands to allow for server-side or client side cursors. (a)
can you use this *without* the upcoming Vserver VXCMD, or is it necessary?
And (b) record locking is only available with Vserver, right?

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com