ld: Undefined symbols: virtual thunk...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 22 00:59:20 CDT 2003

on 8/22/03 12:53 AM, John Selhorst at johns at sonic.net wrote:

>>> I just downloaded last week.  There isn't anything more recent than
>>> 1.9.8, is there?
>>
>> Hmm,
>>
>> Have you try build our examples?
>
> Just "Example1(ANSI)".  It builds and runs, apparently correctly.
>
>> VSDK_PB 1.9.8 is for GCC 3.3
>>
>> Have you set parameters in project as required to enable GCC 3.3 ?
>
> Yes sir.  It appears to be using GCC 3.3.
>
> I'm pretty new to this Valentina stuff, so it could be something basic.
> Maybe if someone could explain to me what that error message means, I
> might be able to figure it out.

I have discuss this error of GCC on PB list and Valentina list 2-3 weeks
ago.

I believe this is GCC bug.

To workaround it, I was need add into VarChar field FinishSelf() call.

Ops. But as I see you use BLOB field.
Hmm, probably for BLOB the same issue.

I need add this function and recompile then.

Stupid GCC !!!

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com