V4MD cursor xtra "Wrong number of parameters" error

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Thu Aug 21 09:10:08 CDT 2003

According to the documentation, creating a new cursor instance ("xtra")
has 3 optional parameters {location, lockType and direction}; however,
any attempt to specify more than the first 3 required parameters {new
object me, integer VDataBaseRef, string SQLquery}results in an error
"Wrong number of parameters".

How do I specify a non-default parameter location, lockType or
direction?  Perhaps this is a restriction of the demonstration
(unregistered) version?

Thanks.