[ANN] Vserver 2.0a30 and C++, V4RB, V4MD, VCOM clients

Halldor Gislason halldorg at vortex.is
Mon Aug 18 18:29:13 CDT 2003

version 1 final is a product on it's own so it seems reasonable that it
should be finished off with up-to-date documenation?

samples and documenations have been the greatest weakness of valentina
and it would be the easiest way to add value to the whole project to
put greater emphasis on that aspect - far more important than any x
factor of internal speed optimization..... :)

rgds,
Halldor