error correction

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Tue Aug 12 16:54:26 CDT 2003

le 12-08-03 6:39, Frank Schima <frank-list2 at mindstarprods.com> a écrit :

> Hi Tim,
>

> On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 01:03  PM, Tim Davis wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to correct a db file with the following
>> diagnostic found error?
>> Thanks,
>> Tim Davis
>>

>> -----> Field: "Comments' of type String
>> Problems found!
>>
>> (!) Table has 10695 physical records but field has 10691
>
> Export and import it to/from XML.

Mmmh, I'd give this advice too, but not sure that does fix it permanently.
you must test :

I've this problem in some boolean fields (3, each in different table, one
database). I have done
- export/import in text format from VApp for only the concerned tables
- export/import in XML for the whole database.

The first or the second way reveal both diagnose "all right", but any
attempt to add/delete record show the problem again.

Now, I think I must wait the Ruslan's return.

Best regards.

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A
B-4570 Marchin