One more tip...!

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 11 11:34:52 CDT 2003

Hi Jochen,

>PLEASE open a cmd line window first!
Done

>Then - it this window type:
>
>cd "to whatever path your server is copied to"
OK

>Then - type in "vserver.exe -i"
OK

>if you do this in the command line you can see any message from the
>system telling
>you if something goes wrong!
>
>For me i got "input/output error" when i have tried it without
>logging in as admin...
>maybe that helps..

No message.

However - I must insist even though I've been told to ignore it
There is a file created at that moment in the Prefetch folder. Now
this contains a load of mumbo jumbo BUT some of the clear text does
mention most of the dll's used (as spotted by "Dependency walker
tool" from Igor).

Also
I can't install on my windows98 machine either (both are French
systems if that makes a difference on PC's).

all the best

Fred