[ANN] Vserver 2.0a30 and C++, V4RB, V4MD, VCOM clients

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 8 19:26:48 CDT 2003

on 8/8/03 19:18, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:

>> Fred,
>>
>>>  I logged in on the admin account on the XP machine
>>>  re-entered the command line
>>>  (if I go to services there is no Valentina server to select)
>> Yes, this is right
>>
>>>  and restarted
>>>  Launched Vserver it closed after a second or 2
>> Yes, on first launch server will stop just immediately after start, since
>> it creates configuration file (VServer.ini) in the Windows\system32
>> directory. Do you have it created?
>

> No! I think this is where the unknown file is created. I've cleaned
> up and will download the file again and reinstall.
> If I get this unknown file again shall I send it to you ??
>
> Oh and on both of these systems there appears to be some sort of
> driver stuff installed called "Vserver.vxd". would that be causing a
> conflict??

1) I think VSERVER.EXE-OB45C25E.PF is NOT big problem. Ignore it for now.

2) problem is that you say you do not see vserver.ini file.
Please try to searhc whole HDD. May be it is in other place?

3) Igor say, that for now it is normal:

    -- on first run of vserver on computer,
            it SELF quite after 1-2 second.
    -- now you need correct ini file to point existed directory
    -- restart and it works.

We need understand where is ini file on your computer.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com