vsdk_pb

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 8 13:37:59 CDT 2003

on 8/8/03 12:36, Halldor Gislason at halldorg at vortex.is wrote:

> This is the full log when I run example1
>
> dyld:
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example Undefined symbols:
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example undefined reference to
> __ZN12VDK_DataBase10SetDateSepEc expected to be defined in VSDK
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example undefined reference to
> __ZN12VDK_DataBase10SetTimeOutEm expected to be defined in VSDK
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example undefined reference to
> __ZN12VDK_DataBase10SetTimeSepEc expected to be defined in VSDK
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example undefined reference to
> __ZN12VDK_DataBase10SqlExecuteEPKcPmP9FBL_ArrayIP14VDK_IParameterE
> expected to be defined in VSDK
> /Users/halldorg/Projects/VSDK_PB/Examples/Example1(ANSI)/build/
> example.app/Contents/MacOS/example unde
> example has exited due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).

Haldor,

I have open release folder once again now, and example1 builds with no
errors.

I have REUPLOAD archive once again, just in case.
Make sure that you trash old build folder.

Example's project I tuned now on GCC 3.3
As it is stated in the apple's docs.

May be on your computer present old VSDK.framework somewhere?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com