[ANN] New server and clients will be ready today. More

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 7 17:57:35 CDT 2003

Hi Jochen,

We are finishing building of new Server and clients.
They are totally new: design, protocols,..
Other files.

I hope in 2-3 hours we will upload all this.

In the new server 2.0a30

- [NEW] Restart() feature

- [NEW] ShutDown(), do remote shutdown of server.

- [NEW] Cancel(), kill specified connection

- [NEW] killing of idle connection on timeout.
    This parameter can be modified in the ini file.
    on default 20 minutes.

- [NEW] VDK_Database have now Test() function which you can use in the
Vstudio the dialog Connection to "Check connection" feature.

- [CHANGE][WIN] (!!!)
    Now on windows Valentina Server works as true SERVICE.
    For MacOS X we hope in near future implement this also.

- [CHG] We have choose as DEFAULT port for Valentina Server 15432
    Everybody will need update your source if you need.

- [FIX] Now parameters of the ini file are STORED on remote server correctly
in the ini file.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com