[All] Old versions

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 14:53:11 CDT 2003

I've suddenly had a need to deal with an old director project for which I'm
missing Xtras, particularly Valentina. I need version 1.8.6. Is there a
library of old versions somewhere? Or could someone please mail me a copy?
Can anyone remember offhand what the last version is that would deal with
files from this version without having to update the file format?

It seems that a version library would be a handy thing to have - perhaps it
could be set up as a Wiki so everyone can contribute easily?

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture

marcus at synchromedia.co.uk | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk