UTF support sheduled to 2.0

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Wed Aug 6 00:53:57 CDT 2003

at 05.08.2003 20:42 Uhr, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

>> Is Paradigma presenting Valentina at Mac World Exp Paris next month?
>
> No. While the MacTech booths are not too bad when it comes to pricing,
> all other costs are prohibitive. Apple Expo Paris will be more relevant
> once we have strong representation in France (feedback Ive received from
> around Europe is that most distributors view Apple Expo as a French
> show, not pan-Europe).

True!

And additionally, the Apple Expo isn't the right platform for Valentina
(IMHO)... You'd better invest in developer conferences and media-solution
shows...

Valentina bears a VERY big potential when it comes to integration of various
types of media into your (the developer's) software - OR the flexibility to
decide, whether you want to create a server-client or standalone product (in
various development environments). This is - beside speed - the major
benefit of Valentina!

No other db-software is as flexible as Valentina!

--
-- Andy Fuchs
-- silent movie media
-- mailto:andy at foxwerk.de