PLEASE REPORT: on testing of Server once again!

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Tue Apr 29 15:23:03 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

> Glad to see you on testing, Keith.

It's great to see the server alphas becoming available.

> Am I right that you have edit ini file ?

Yes.

> I ask because I do not see error 9 in this log.
> This make me thing that may be this is log of first start.
>
> Hmm, no. because I see that VerboseLevel is 4.

Right. I deleted the log after the initial open to create the ini file. The
log I sent is all that was generated from second launch of server and run of
project in the RB IDE (with error), and quitting of both.

Any idea how soon we'll see record locking so we can start testing
multi-user performance? I lost a key employee this month so I'm working lots
of extra hours -- but I hope to have time soon for some serious testing :-)

Thanks for your efforts,

Keith