PLEASE REPORT: on testing of Server once again!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 30 01:15:52 CDT 2003

on 4/29/03 10:50 PM, Keith DeLong at delong at redcort.com wrote:

> Ruslan,
> More data points...
>
> 1.  compiled app for OS X using RB 4.5.3 (crashed IDE and locked up OS X)
> 2.  restarted Mac and compiled again -- this time it compiled.
> 3.  threw all databases in db folder
> 4.  started server.
> 5.  launched compiled app
> 6.  created new data base without error
> 7.  added records and did query without error.
>
> 8.  threw all databases in db folder
> 9.  ran project in 4.5.3 IDE
> 10. selected New Database -- back to error 9

Yes,

This report give us info that this is NOT a problem of some system settings.

The same system computer can work.

Problem looks to be in the REALbasic IDE.
Interesting.

I use RB 4.5.2fcxxx

When they have add Socket class to REALbasic?
Anybody can put on FTP REALbasic 4.5.3 for me?
I want test with the same version of REALbasic,

Also have you try remove all other RB plugnis ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com