PLEASE REPORT: on testing of Server once again!

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Tue Apr 29 16:00:48 CDT 2003

OSX 10.2.5
RB v 4.5.2
VServe a6

I've followed all the rules for "controlled study".

Running in IDE, I get Error 9.

Built app, I have success. Database1 is created and test method
produces 100 records.

By the way, sample app doesn't seem to populate fields in main window.
Fields are populated in query window.

Attached is log file, which does not show Error 9. I've eliminated
redundant lines from log file - original size was 852 k.