[VSRV] Error 9? - That's all??!!??

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Tue Apr 29 18:31:20 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

on 29-04-2003 14:51, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

>> I'm watching closely for more Error 9 experiences - very eager to start
>> experimenting but Error 9 has the laboratory shut down.
>
> Robert,
>
> Please note message of Fred:
> Try this workaround for this.
>
> The worse is that I still cannot how to reproduce this error 9.
> On my side it works fine.

I'll step into this thread with some useless info

I've got an app out (made with plain old V4RB)
and some OSX users (most of them on dual G4 macs)
say they just can't get the default database to be built

Needless to say I don't know how to reproduce this
so I filed their cases in the "desperate" box

now I don't know if what they get is this error 9 (bad file desc) thing
but... who knows?

sorry for wasting your time :-)

Cool Runnings,
Erne.