[VSRV] Error 9? - That's all??!!??

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Tue Apr 29 09:00:29 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 08:51 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Please note message of Fred:
> Try this workaround for this.
>

> This is Fred message:
> ------------------
>> I don't know if this helps but I was getting these messages right
>> from the start.
>> They stopped once I'd done the following :
>>
>> I created the sample "database1" using the "normal" plugin.
>> Placed that in the designated folder
>> then "switched" plugins and ran the demo and then called "New". From
>> thereon it worked. No more error 9.

Yes, I try Method of Fred but still Error 9. Easy to believe I'm not
doing exactly what does Fred.

Fred puts file "database1" in designated folder. I assumed that is
folder with master.vdb. Correct?

The DB created with "normal" plugin looks fine.

I may just wait until we find the direct path to success, Fred's
achievements notwithstanding.

rt Nichols
Formwork Design LLC
robert at formworkdesign.com