[Vserver] Error 666

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 28 09:02:26 CDT 2003

>on 4/27/03 11:45 PM, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>
>>  I'm obviously doing something wrong but can't figure out what.  Not
>>  really used to OSX;?(
>>  I'm gettung persistent "Error 9" messages everytime i try to "Open".
>>  I'm using the sample project
>
>     PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE to everybody !!!

Sorry,
Server -Mac OSX
Client - V4RB
RB - 4.5.2 (osx)
Currently running client and server on same machine
System OSX 10.2.1

Don't know what yesterday's problem was but today it's working.

Today's error is a 666. However I do know where the problem is:
I'm running in the IDE using the "Single Table" demo.
- Run
-Open DB
-Quit
  back to IDE
-Run
- Open DB  --> Error 666

The current workaround is to Quit  Vserver and restart Vserver.

Fred