[ANN] Valentina Server alpha 2 + V4RB +V4MD Clients

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Apr 27 23:49:21 CDT 2003

on 4/27/03 11:12 PM, Nichole Pinkard at pinkard at umich.edu wrote:

Hi Nichole,

> Ruslan,
>
> I am having the same difficulty  but I have the "/" in front of Users.

1) yes, I see this by your pictures.
    master.vdb was created fine.

2) by the way, in folder of database you should keep ONLY database files.
Vserver application better keep in other place. For example, in Application
folder.

3) question: I see few other database in folder vserver_dbs.
    where are they from ?
    they was created by server, or they have existed before, and you have
move them here.

> When I run the example I get error 22
> Here is a snapshot so that you can see that I have the systemcatalog
> correct

What example?  V4RB's 'SingleTable' ?

Please check output of server into console app.
(and send me copy of it).
We need define what exactly operation cause problem.

What exactly step produce error for you ?

Please give as many info as possible.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com