[ANN] Valentina Server alpha 2 + V4RB +V4MD Clients

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Sun Apr 27 13:14:50 CDT 2003

osx 10.2.5

I'm getting repeated Fatal Errors: Cannot create master database. The
console preceeds this error by noting that serial number was not found-
blank is used instead. I assumed this was normal testing procedure. But
- is this my problem? Is Vserver supposed to be seeing my serial
number? If so, where do I put it, if not in the .ini file (which was
created as expected.

If not serial number problem, I'm at a loss. I have no spaces in path
or db file names.

???

Robert