[V4RB] Changing Database structure

Stan R. Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 12:37:55 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean. For example, I need
to add to the structure of table myTable of myDatabase the field
myField this way "myField = new VULong ("myField")" so which UPDATE
command do I need to use in order to insert this new field in my old
database files? I read the doc. and I was thinking the UPDATE command
was for updating values...

Stan

--
MAX Programming, LLC