[ANN] Valentina Server alpha 2 + V4RB +V4MD Clients

Mike Albert malbert at asia.apple.com
Sat Apr 26 22:00:10 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I had set the debug level 3 and this was where it would show the file not found error.  It looks like there is a problem with opening an existing DB file that has a space in the name.

Both your supplied demo project and also my converted projects fail when I try and open a DB file with a space in its file name.  Yet, strangely Vserver will create a filename with a space in it....when I try and re-open the newly created file it fails with the file not found error.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Mike