V4RB - protecting baseobject properties

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Sun Apr 13 22:58:05 CDT 2003

G'day ... I think I should go slap myself around the head with a cold
fish for this one. Just an hour after I send my question I find that my
major project does have references to the properties of my baseobjects
... in parts of the code that I haven't had cause to be poking around
in for a while. Doh! Oops!

On Sunday, April 13, 2003, at 09:19  PM, Pedro fp wrote:

> I've noticed that in all the examples I've seen & also [at least thus
> far] my own projects the properties of baseobject classes that are
> used for defining the fields are never accessed from outside those
> classes.
> Are these properties truly never accessed from outside the class?
> If so is there any reason why they shouldn't be made protected
> properties?

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought under the name
of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?"
                                            M K (Mahatma) Gandhi