Newbie alert - Creating databases in Lingo

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 01:46:31 CDT 2003

>Hi Zav,
>
>So if you will find reproducible way to crash V4MD,
>Please send me small project that do this.
>Okay?
>
>I am not sure, but from above, follow that crash happens with bad, NOT
>Existed path ?
>
>Or because of 2 CreateDatabase() ?

It happens in the first addfield after the second invalid database
creation.  So it looks like adding a field to table within an invalid
database object.

Now that I look at it, it's quite poor code of mine.  I'll try to
come up with some excuse later.

A sample is on the way.

I don't TRY to break things.  It just happens.

--
- Zav
Next on Hacker Extreme, how to overclock your monitor.