report body can_split not working

Jay Madren jay at jaymadren.com
Fri May 26 07:42:07 CDT 2017

I have my report page body set with can_split unchecked, so this means it
shouldn't split a single record across two pages, correct? Well, it's not
working - it keeps splitting the last record on most pages.

This report does have two subreports in the page body, if that makes a
difference. When this unwanted split occurs, it splits one or both of the
subreports across the two pages, then other data fields that are beside or
after the subreports appear only on the second page.

This is in the latest version of Studio Pro (7.1.5 on Mac 10.11).