Ebuild for Gentoo Linux system?

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:11:14 CDT 2017

Hello Sergey,

just tried to do so, to build it without copying contents of
"/opt/VStudio/lib/" to /usr/lib64/ .

Then the command '/opt/VStudio/vstudio' gives the following output:

/opt/VStudio/vstudio: error while loading shared libraries:
libicudata.so.54: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

However, on my Gentoo system I have already installed these packages:
x11-libs/cairo dev-libs/icu dev-qt/qtcore dev-qt/qtsvg
dev-qt/qtnetwork dev-qt/qtdbus dev-qt/qtdeclarative dev-qt/qtgui
dev-qt/qtwidgets

but newer version than
libicudata.so.54

I have there these libraries out there:
libicudata.so.58
libicui18n.so.58
libicuio.so.58
libicuuc.so.58

> Hello, Pali,
>
> This symbol is in the ICU libraries from VComponents set.
>
> So you copied the contents of "/opt/VStudio/lib" directory to /usr/lib64/,
> right?
> Have you tried to run as is without copying?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Sergey Pashkov

>> Hi,
>>
>> I just created ebuilds for Valentina-Server and Valentina-Studio to
>> can install these on my Gentoo Linux system.
>>
>> I can start VServer, but VStudio.
>>
>> When I start VStudio with
>> /opt/VStudio/vstudio
>> in a xterm window, I get messages:
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>> /opt/VStudio/vstudio: symbol lookup error:
>> /usr/lib64/libvkernel_mt_release_x64.so.740: undefined symbol:
>> uloc_getDefault_54
>>
>> What could be the problem here?
>> How can I solve this problem?
>>
>> --
>> Best, Pali

Üdvözlettel, Csányi Pál tanár
Jovan Jovanović Zmaj Általános Iskola, Magyarkanizsa
http://www.jjzkanjiza.edu.rs/
http://geniuszportal.hu/node/7413
Pozdrav, nastavnik Čanji Pal
O.Š. Jovan Jovanović Zmaj, Kanjiža