Ebuild for Gentoo Linux system?

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:25:52 CDT 2017

Hi,

I just created ebuilds for Valentina-Server and Valentina-Studio to
can install these on my Gentoo Linux system.

I can start VServer, but VStudio.

When I start VStudio with
/opt/VStudio/vstudio
in a xterm window, I get messages:
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
/opt/VStudio/vstudio: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/libvkernel_mt_release_x64.so.740: undefined symbol:
uloc_getDefault_54

What could be the problem here?
How can I solve this problem?

--