Can't import CSV with empty fields

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Mon Apr 25 13:31:08 CDT 2016

I figured out the issue. You can decide if it's something you want to fix or maybe update the error message.

It turns out that if you don't map all the fields on the import it gives you the error.

For example, you have a CSV with 5 fields and you only want to import 4. When you map the fields you leave one unmapped, that will generate an error and not simply import the 4 fields that are mapped as you might expect.

So you either have to modify the csv and remove the field, or you have to map it to a dummy field and remove the values after the import.

- Kevin