Have a table that shows no records in Postgres

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Wed Nov 27 14:57:14 CST 2013

Here it is.

CREATE TABLE "public"."tblfiles" (
	"id" INTEGER DEFAULT nextval('tblfiles_id_seq'::regclass) NOT NULL UNIQUE,
	"filehandlingid" INTEGER DEFAULT '0',
	"filereceiveddt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"filename" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"filedatahash" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"filedt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"siteidext" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"uploaduserid" INTEGER DEFAULT '0',
	"jobdefidext" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"doctypeidext" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"xdpstartdt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"xdpfinishdt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"doccreationstartdt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"doccreationfinishdt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"doctotal" INTEGER DEFAULT '0',
	"docsvisible" BOOLEAN DEFAULT 'false',
	"releaseduserid" INTEGER DEFAULT '0',
	"releaseddt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"notes" TEXT COLLATE "pg_catalog"."default",
	"deliveriescreateddt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
	"deliveriesprocesseddt" TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE,
 PRIMARY KEY ( "id" )
 );
CREATE INDEX "indx_tblfiles_releaseddt" ON "public"."tblfiles" USING btree( "releaseddt" ASC NULLS LAST );

CREATE INDEX "indx_tblfiles_deliveriescreateddt" ON "public"."tblfiles" USING btree( "deliveriescreateddt" ASC NULLS LAST );

CREATE INDEX "indx_tblfiles_deliveriesprocesseddt" ON "public"."tblfiles" USING btree( "deliveriesprocesseddt" ASC NULLS LAST );