New real studio user looking for guides

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 6 15:27:56 CDT 2013

On 5/6/13 11:15 PM, "Victor Felipe Cetina Lugo" <victorcetinalugo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi.
> First post on the list.
> Im currently testing Valentina reports adk on real studio web edition. Can
> some one point me to the right place to look for examples, faq, for a new user
> of the adk with real studio web edition. I designed one report but cant find
> the way to integrate it in to my web App.

Hi Victor,

Actually this list intended about usage of Valentina Studio app itself.

May be future we need make one more list " Valentina-reports" to discuss
issues related to reports design and usage in different ADKs...

* Docs related to REALbasic can be found here:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:v4rb:v4rb>

* Docs related to Vstudio here:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products