Prepare for deployment: disable Warning_Log // ERROR: 462848

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Jan 27 02:52:12 CST 2009

On 1/27/09 10:25 AM, "Sean Mancuso" <seanmancuso at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Sean,

> well in the end the reason was that a few weeks ago I was playing with the
> fileIO xtra of director 11, that why the string was passed to valentina cut in
> half, I replaced the xtra fileIO and valentina was getting the right select
> line.

Wow.

Who could guess this :-)

----------------
> I´m really interested in the report feature, a couple of questions:
> I found on your website about the possibility to design reports with Valentina
> Studio, I can´t find this option, am I missing something ?

You need download Vstudio PRO archive from latest betas folder

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.0b15

> Do you have a link from the docs that describe in detail the whole reports
> and how to use them ?

There is no yet in details, only first lesson how to start.
All rest should be trivial. If any questions - ask immediately on Valentina
beta list

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vstudio_pro:tutorials:reports:reports>