why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:59:49 CDT 2008

In case any other newbie has been reading this. I have been having trouble
getting some of the API methods to work even though they would work in the
example stack copies of the same code would work inconsistently. I was also
getting lots of RunRev crashes. All this is on a powerbook G4 running
10.4.11

So I did a clean install on a mac mini running 10.5.2 and now suddenly a lot
of the API calls that wern't working are now working. Also RunRev hasn't
crashed ( yet ) .

I do keep running up against the ten minute thing and can't figure out how
to reset it except by shutting down RunRev and re-opening. The ten minute
thing is also not ten minutes (it's inconsistent).