Setting system date to yyyy-mm-dd permanently

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Wed Jul 23 12:05:43 CDT 2008

I agree but I do almost all my work in sqlexeutes and sqlselects this
way if I switch database engines I won't be married to the valentina
work flow. I do the same with inserts, updates etc. I could easily
migrate to mysql or any other db that uses standard sql commands. Sure
I'm missing out on some valentina features but to me it's worth it.

Joseph