field matching

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 13 12:23:41 CST 2008

On 13/1/08 5:22 PM, "Till Bandi" <tbandi at swissonline.ch> wrote:

Hi Till,

> I tried to import a file with Valentina Studio but I could not match
> the fields with their definition/titel.
>
> Can anyone give me a hint? Are there examples to learn from?
> (I am working with OS X 10.51 in german)

When you open import dialog, you need

    * choose file to import
    * specify correct field and line dilimiter.

Having this you should see in the bottom table parsed preview of file.

Now you must be able drag and drop fields from column on right top to this
table column headers to specify mapping.

> till
>
> by the way: Normally I can not quit the program in the regular way, I
> have to cancel the program - what am I doing wrong?

What version of vstudio you are using ?