LoadDump do not refresh self

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Feb 14 00:34:04 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 5:41 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

> Slightly off topic but I'll post this anyway because it deals with
> refreshing columns.
> When loading a dump file to an existing database, VStudio doesn't
> refresh on its own.
> You have to push the refresh button.

Igor,

Please add this into Mantis as Report. Although Joseph better you do this.
Why better is explained here:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vbugs:faqs:faqs>

Q: Can I report bugs on Valentina public list and not submit it to Mantis?

This is very not recommended. Because in this case you get almost zero
guaranty that bug will be fixed. Reasons?
Paradigma engineers may not read each message on the list.
Often an issue discussed on the list is not a bug, but is a mistake in
developer code or misunderstanding of Valentina feature. This fact can be
pointed by other Valentina developers in discussion. Paradigma team cannot
follow deeply to each thread on the list to see if the issue was resolved or
it is a bug.
So, if after discussion on the list you see that this is a bug, and may be
somebody from Paradigma team even confirm that, then please go to Mantis and
report bug or do feature request.