ODBC Import - NEW impressive ODBC WIZARD :-)

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Aug 19 12:30:17 CDT 2008

On 8/14/08 5:28 PM, "Phil" <timsinc at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Phil,

I am happy introduce you result of our job :-)

Now ODBC Wizard looks A LOTS better and much more intuitive.

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.6b33

Also it self convert GUID Access type to String[32].

----
Everybody who use ODBC Import of Valentina Studio -
    please check this new build.

I hope you will be impressed  :-)