.csv Dates in 20-Oct-06 fomat won't import/translate into VStuido

Barry G. Sumpter barry at noodlebox.com.au
Wed Aug 13 20:44:01 CDT 2008

IMPORTANT to understand:

When data are stored INSIDE of db, they do not have any format!
Format of string plays only when numbers are converted to/from strings

Yes, good to know.
But not when importing a dd-mmm-yyyy field into a date field.
Or perhaps the data is there as a string i.e. 13-01-2008
but displays as 00/00/0000?

So perhaps change the field back to a string as see what the data displays
as....